The course will be available on January 2, 2018. Pre-order now to avail of our early-bird rate!
Feeling a bit left out since everyone's talking about Marketing? You know what it is, but since you haven't really formally studied it or tried to understand how marketing works, you're left wondering!
- If you are an entrepreneur who wants to reach a wider audience through established marketing principles.
- If you are a freelancer who wants to get lucrative marketing related projects, and if you would like to level up your skills, this is for you.
- If you are a professional with a different kind of skill set and have no clue as to how one can use "marketing" for their profession, this is for you.
- If you are an employee without any marketing background and yet tasked to accomplish marketing tasks, this if for you.
- If you work in the marketing & advertising industry but do not have any marketing background, this is for you!
In this course, we will explain the evolution of marketing (and the learnings the industry has gained along the way), help you understand who your customers are, whom to tap, how to communicate needs and values to the customers, how to position yourself in this competitive field, how to create a marketing plan, and how to prioritize your marketing strategies.
We will also have guest speakers who will talk about their different expertise, including but not limited to: email marketing, content marketing, influencer marketing, blogging, etc.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what marketing really does
- Create relatable campaigns stemming from a deep understanding of your customers
- Create messages designed to achieve your objectives
- Create a marketing plan that you can showcase to your clients
- Learn the lingo so you can clearly and effectively talk to your marketing colleagues, teammates, and clients.
So what are your waiting for?
We hope that you enjoy this course, as much as we enjoyed creating it!
Ginger & EJ
We want to make the enrollment & payment process as easy as possible for you so we're offering different ways to enroll:
- Direct Bank Deposit - should you want to pay via direct bank deposit, please enroll through Manila Workshops HERE.
- Paypal / Credit Card - should you want to pay via Paypal or Credit Card, you can enroll by pressing the button below.
Ginger is the CEO of Manila Workshops (GPA Events Management Services). She is also the Co-Founder/COO of Taxumo, Inc., a tax compliance web application that helps SMEs, freelancers and professionals in filing and paying for their taxes.
She is also a professional blogger and an online ambassador for some Philippine brands. Her blog is MommyGinger.com where she talks about mommy hood and pursuing and making your entrepreneurship dreams a reality.
She is a business and marketing coach, as well as a speaker on business and entrepreneurship. Ginger has built her brand to revolve around her mission of helping entrepreneurs love the leap that they took in order to start their own businesses. Ginger has also been a speaker in various events, where she talked about entrepreneurship, marketing, social media and even mommyhood!
Co-Author: EJ Arboleda
EJ is the CEO of Taxumo, a tech startup that helps freelancers, professionals, and entrepreneurs file and pay for their taxes. He was previously the Chief Technology Officer of Wunderman Manila - a digital advertising agency under the WPP group. He is a certified Project Management Professional, ITIL v3 Service Manager, and a SAP R/3 FI Consultant. He is also one of the trainers of Manila Workshops for Facebook Ads Advanced.